Mountains, lakes, panoramas. See the most famous views in Dolomites with own eyes. Optimal route through right places. City break in Verona: sightseeing, shopping, Valpolicella. .
If you've ever seen a picture of a mountain panorama that you would immediately want to put as a screen saver on your computer, it was probably the Dolomite Alps. These spectacular rocky peaks, which are called "the most beautiful mountains in the world", are one of the most popular images in Instagram.
What about to look at them in reality? Believe me, in live they are looking even more beautiful! Besides, in this case you will be able to take a lot of beautiful pictures and collect hundreds or even thousands of "likes"...
It's not difficult to organize such a trip - just in one week you can visit the most famous places and viewpints that Travel Bloggers love to take pictures of.
The route is designed in such a way that it was possible even for the first time in the mountains and without special equipment. That's why there are no overnight stays in alpine huts, long hikes in the mountains or early rises to meet the sunrise. If you are in good physical shape, ready for "feats" and want to see more, refusing to do this somewhere from comfort, the route can be made even more interesting.
Would you like to visit Dolomites in winter and passing part of the way on mountain skiing or snowboarding? It is also possible!
- You will need to buy tickets to ride up to the mountains on the lifts as well as downhill. You can do this every time at the ticket office, or you can buy a multiplay ticket for several ascents [**Dolomiti Superski - Points value card**] (https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Ski-pass/Ticket-types).
- Unlimited multiplay ticket for one or several days, prices for winter season [**Dolomiti Superskipass**](https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Ski-pass/Prices).
- Prices for summer season [**Dolomiti Super Summer**](https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/SuperSummer/Purchase-ticket/SuperSummer-Card).
- The driver will need mountain driving skills.
- In winter you need to have chains for the wheels of the car.
- Due to heavy snowfall, some mountain passes along the route may be temporarily closed for travel. This does not happen often, but it is possible. Check info about the road condition, watch the road signs. If necessary, use alternative routes for travel.
- According to statistics, the weather in the Dolomites have a good conditiones - every 8 of 10 days it is sunny. However, it cannot be ruled out that on the dates of the planned trip there will be rainy days.
- Due to strong winds, some lifts may be temporarily closed. This is rarely the case. In addition, due to clouds and snowfall visibility can be limited.
- If necessary, you can change the 3rd and 4th day programs so that the tracker will be able to travel in more favorable weather conditions.
**When to go?**
- Any time of year. From mid January to mid-late April and from early-mid-June to mid-October.
- Usually the lifts are close from mid-October to mid-December. From late December to mid-January prices for hotels are quite high, and with places in hotels can be difficult.
- After the end of the winter season, the lifts are also briefly closed for preventive maintenance - from mid April to the end of May / mid June.
- Learn more about ski lifts here: [**Dolomiti Superski - Open lifts**] (https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Live-info/Open-lifts).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Top instagram locations in Dolomites
8 days itinerary by Dmitry Shakhray - Uninhabited Nature, Active Leisure - Car, 4 Hotels
Road Trip Categories: Uninhabited Nature, Active Leisure
Day 1: Let's go to the mountains!
You know what the Dolomites call the most beautiful mountains in the world? You'll see for yourself soon enough. Our way lies in the small village of St. Maddalena, where you will see the first "postcard" view - on the local church against the background of the rocky ridge Geisler. And you can be sure - there will be many such views in a week!
Visiting: Funes, Verona, Chiusa, Sommacampagna
Day 2: Acquaintance with the Dolomites
Today you have a special day - you will see a unique architectural structure at an altitude of 2275 meters, the famous alpine lake Lago Dee Bryes and the sunset at the top of Lagazooi. You will definitely be jealous...
Visiting: Cortina d'Ampezzo, Funes, Bruneck, Braies, Andraz
Day 3: Treasures of Cortina
There are many really beautiful places around the "Dolomite Queen". That's why she was once chosen as a place of rest by aristocrats, bohemians, and intellectuals led by Hemingway. They could all go anywhere, but they came back again and again to this very place. You want to know why?
Visiting: Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Posalz, Chiamulera
Day 4: Hike to Tre-Chim.
The Dolomites have many textured, powerful and simply beautiful mountain peaks. But among them there is one, quite special - incredibly spectacular "trident" Tre-Chime. Getting to the place where you can see the famous rocks is not so easy. You'll have to go on a little hike for that.
The route is not complicated and even a beginner, who has found himself in the mountains for the first time and who has good physical shape, will be able to cope with it.
From what you need to take with you - trekking boots and sticks, backpack, in winter you will need snowshoes (they, together with sticks can be rented for one day in a sports shop, which provides rental of sports equipment). Remember to take water and a small snack.
All the charges are over? Then on the road - for new adventures, unforgettable views and a thick bunch of photos!
Visiting: Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Auronzo di Cadore, Misurina
Day 5: In the heart of the Dolomite Alps.
Val Gardena is a very beautiful valley in the Dolomites, which is definitely worth visiting. All the more so because it is here that the two favorite locations of Insta Bloggers - the famous "comb" on top of Seda and the alpine meadow of the Alp Dee Susi with its picturesque barns.
Visiting: Ortisei, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Alba-Penia, Boscoverde, Colle Santa Lucia
Day 6: Journey along the Wine Road.
Today we leave the Dolomites. And so that we don't feel too sad about it, on the way to Verona we'll turn off the motorway and follow the route "Wine Road" or in Italian Strada del Vino, which runs among vineyards. We stop in the cantines, taste the wine, have lunch and go to Verona.
Visiting: Verona, Ortisei, Caldaro sulla Strada del Vino, Termeno
Day 7: Walk around Verona
Climbing down from the mountains, you can immerse yourself in the rhythm of city life. Verona is the best place to do it - everyone will find something to do here. You can see the sights, empty the shops or just sit in cafes in the sun, drink Prosecco and portray an Italian "dolce vita".
Day 8: Home
The week flew by fast and it's time to go home. But the good news is that you will probably come back to the Dolomites! This is what many people do - they make a very strong impression on everyone. Because these are the most beautiful mountains in the world. Isn't it?)
Visiting: Sommacampagna, Verona