The Pearls of Nature of the Krasnodar Region
This trip will make you forget about the city noise and allow you to visit unforgettable natural places on the Black Sea coast. Thanks to this trip, you will be able to enjoy the fresh mountain air, taste the healing water from mineral springs, as well as see such unique natural attractions of the Krasnodar region as Kiseleva Rock, Mirror Mountain, Psechiako waterfall and Bogatyrsky caves.
- You'll be on the set of the Soviet film Diamond Hand.
- You'll see the Devil's Jaw Falls.
- Walk along the Alley of 1000 pines and taste the healing water of mineral springs.
- Visit caves with mysterious origins.
- See the Mirror Rock and the natural beauty of the Western Caucasus from a bird's eye view.
Optimize and Book
Choose cars and hotels, optimize by budget.
Day 1247 km
Natural attractions of the Black Sea coast
Today we will visit the Rock of Kiselev, see a waterfall 23 meters high, and walk along the alley of 1000 pines, where we can taste the healing water of mineral springs.
Day 2262 km
Alone with the nature of the Hot Key.
On the second day of our trip we will visit the Bogatyr caves, see the Mirror Rock and admire the beauty of the Western Caucasus from a bird's eye view!