Shlisselburg. A touch of history.
On this trip you will learn the details of some of the highlights of the Great Patriotic War and immerse yourself in the history of the city. You will visit the most famous monuments and historical buildings of Shlisselburg, such as the Oreshek Fortress, the Brethren Tomb of the Semenovsky and Transfiguration Regiments and others.
- Peanut Fortress.
- The old Secret House prison.
- The ruins of St. John's Cathedral.
- Schlisselburg History Museum.
- The common grave of the Semenovsky and Preobrazhensky regiments.
- Royal Tower.
- Museum-Reserve "Breakthrough of the Siege of Leningrad".
Day 1107 km2 km
Historical sights of Shlisselburg.
Today you will visit the Oreshek Fortress, the Royal Tower, the Old Prison "Secret House", the ruins of St. John's Cathedral, the Brotherhood Tomb of soldiers of the Semenovsky and Transfiguration Regiments, the Museum of Shlisselburg History and the Museum-Reserve "Breakthrough of the Siege of Leningrad".