Photo tour of unobvious sights of the Leningrad region
A route for people who are hungry for new experiences and special shots. If the well-known trails are already worn out, then you should definitely come to us!
- Capture "St. Petersburg's Kizhi" at the Bogoslovka estate.
- Take atmospheric shots of abandoned estates.
- See the Lutheran Kirche in all its restored splendor and beauty.
- Take a walk around Kronstadt for the best shots of its "sea places.
- Glance at the summer houses of the past centuries.
- Admire the fortress of Trongzund on the northernmost point of the Big Vysotsky Island.
- See the oldest residential building in our country.
- Take a picture of St. Andrew Church in the afternoon sun.
Optimize and Book
Choose cars and hotels, optimize by budget.
Day 1150 km627 m
Ruins of abandoned farmsteads and new construction
Well, let's get our guns ready and hit the road. We will visit four farmsteads, a wooden church and a Lutheran church.
Day 2226 km1 km
Through Kronstadt with a camera
Today in the frame are "sea" sights of Kronstadt and dachas of Kurortny district of St. Petersburg.
Day 3320 km550 m
From Vyborg to Vuoksa
The final day of our journey. We will start with a photo hunt of the Trongzund fortress, finish with shots of St. Andrew's Church in the soft afternoon sunlight.